In this article, we will start by comparing two platforms which provide site building services to its customers, we will see what services do they provide, what price they had for there customers and many more topics to be compared.
- So Clickfunnels provides all in one tool on the same page of their site, provide A/B testing to their customers whereas Infosoft lags in providing these service to their clients.
- Various analytical data are very important in one’s business, keeping a track record of sales, marketing and customers help build a strong grip on what your client needs and what products and services are to be added in the business. Oth ClickFunnels and Infusionsoft Keap provide analytical based tools to its users.
- There various customizable templates available in both the platforms for better communication, Whether it’s the landing page, email builder, or simply an SMS.
- Both the platforms are flexible in use providing you the required drag and drop tool to build your site and landing page. However real-time editing is not providing in Keap where it lacks a bit with the Clickfunnels.
- Both the platforms are responsive and are compatible with all the devices available, so you don’t have to worry about what needs to be done to make your site responsive.
- Today SEO has been a very important part of the marketing industry, Where ClickFunnels provides you the benefits of SEO, InfusionSoft lacks in that.
- One thing that Infusionsoft is well known for is the CRM service that it provides to its customers, Clickfunnels provide you basic CRM whereas Keap gives you a good grab on that.
Lastly, you will get a monthly subscription of ClickFunnels at around $97.00/month while you just need to pay $79.00 for Infusionsoft keap.
See more detailed version of clickfunnels vs infusionsoft here.