LeadPages is an excellent landing page builder containing a lot of templates. It has many feature-like webinars, building sales pages, and many more for a price. In this article, we are going to discuss the LeadPages pricing on annual basis. In this article, I will show you the different features of different plans.
1. Standard plan –
The cost of the standard plan is $25 per month if you are subscribing to it for a year. The features which are included in this is –
- One site.
- Landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars.
- Unlimited traffic and leads.
- Free custom domain.
- Free Hosting.
- Mobile responsive templates.
- Lead notification.
- Tech support (only via mail).
- 40+ standard integration.
2. Pro plan –
After the standard plan, LeadPages has its standard plan and this plan costs $48 per month. It includes every feature which the standard plan has like landing pages, pop-ups, free custom domain, and all other. In addition to that, it has some extra feature that includes –
- 3 sites (in standard it was only 1 site).
- Online sales and payment service.
- Gives you Unlimited A/B split testing.
- It also gives you the email trigger links.
- 10 opt-in text campaigns.
These were some more features that were not included in the standard plan.
3. Advanced plan –
It has a quite high charge but it is worth it. It charges you $199 for a month if you are subscribing to it for a year. It includes every feature of pro plan and obviously has some extra features. The extra feature includes –
- Up to 50 sites (in the pro version it was only 3).
- Advanced integration feature.
- Includes 5 sub-accounts of its pro version.
- You can start a 1-on1 quick call.
- 50 extra opt-in campaigns.
Note: Each plan comes with 14 days of a free trial.
At last, best wishes.…